Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween


The kids had a wonderful Halloween and loved getting lots of candy. We went downtown to go trick-or-treating at the buisness which was fun and during the day. Kiana was Strawberry Shortcake, Caden was a mouse, Carsten was our little lion. Corey and I also dressed up in some of my Japanese outfits. It was fun to be all together.

2 comments:

These Small Hours said...

Hello there Diana! We enjoyed your Christmas card and letter and I was delighted to see that you blog too. I hope you don't mind but I added you to the list of blogs that I follow. If you visit my blog you can find a bunch of other "once Port Orchard dwellers" blogs too. It's been fun to catch up and see your beautiful family. I miss you guys!
Take care,
Love Andria

Anonymous said...

Hi, Diana,
Found your blog through Andria's and was so happy to see it. Congratulations on baby number three!

Pam