Well I can't believe I am doing this, but my sister-in-law Brittany's blog site inspired me to try. I don't really know what to say or even what I am doing for that matter. So this is going to be it for my first blog.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yeah!!! We're so excited about your new blog! This will be a great way to keep in touch with your cute family. We look forward to all the fun things the Loveland lot is doing!!
welcome to the world of blogging! it will be a good outlet in the winter :) lets see some pictures of those babies (well, probably not babies anymore...)!!
4 comments:
Yeah!!! We're so excited about your new blog! This will be a great way to keep in touch with your cute family. We look forward to all the fun things the Loveland lot is doing!!
I laughed out loud at your "hillbilly hell" comment on my blog. I wish we lived closer, too!
welcome to the world of blogging! it will be a good outlet in the winter :) lets see some pictures of those babies (well, probably not babies anymore...)!!
I can't wait to read more about your Rawlins adventures on your new blog.
Post a Comment